httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sam Reid <...@evolvosystems.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_proxy GET variables
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 04:01:17 GMT
Sorry to reply to my own post, but I've just discovered the problem.

mod_gzip was somehow messing with the URL. The problem did not manifest
itself when the RewriteRule was hooked to [R] redirect, but hooked to
[P] proxy would immediately cause problems.

As soon as I commented out mod_gzip everything worked perfectly.
Hopefully my experience can save someone else wasting 2 days on this as
I did!

-Sam

--
Sam Reid