httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Warwick" <mwarw...@stwgtn.co.nz>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] apache2 multiviews: can no longer access www.site.com/page/var1/var2/
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:45:47 GMT
The directives I had to change to get the same thing to work were:
AcceptPathInfo On
Options +Multiviews

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Gregory Janssen [mailto:janssema@luther.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, 11 September 2002 4:55 p.m.
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] apache2 multiviews: can no longer access
www.site.com/page/var1/var2/

thank you Rasmus for the quick reply.  in my htdocs directory there is a
/newuser.php file.  when I access www.site.com/newuser/var1/var2/var3/
in
apache 1.3 it finds /newuser.php and loads that (without any <Location>
declarations).  in apache2 it doesn't.  the entire site is like this,
meaning it would take way too much time to add a <Location> entry for
each
instance just to use Apache2.  yes, I suppose it might just be one of
those things we'll look for in a few months.  thanks again.

matt@mattjanssen.net
luthercentral site admin