httpd-users mailing list archives

From Deac Nkisetlein <tweeg.n...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] CGI-problem meant to be configuration issue?
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:49:55 GMT
Hi.

I tried ScriptLog and when I request the script via browser, I
do get the following in that logfile:

-snip
%% [Thu Sep 12 13:43:56 2002] GET /path/to/my/cgi/mycgi.cgi HTTP/1.1
%% 500 /path/to/my/cgi/mycgi.cgi
%request
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/vnd.ms-excel, application/msword, */*
Host: xx.xx.xx.xx:8080
Connection: Keep-Alive
Authorization: Basic xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
%response
-snip

Shouldnt there be something behind %response?
And I think the "500" in the very first line doesnt look good either?

But why....? :(

Regards

http://www.gmx.net