httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Hasenack <andr...@conectiva.com.br>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] IfModule trouble, 2.0.41-dev
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 21:08:01 GMT
Em Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 03:58:10PM -0400, Joshua Slive escreveu:
> What name do you use for the LoadModule line?  Try replacing the .so
> with .c and using the resulting name for <IfModule>.

I'm using:
LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so

And I already tried php4_module.c and libphp4.c, no go.

> What is the filename of the module that you compile to get the .so file?
>  Try using that.

mod_php4.c

Also didn't work.

I tried with mod_ssl.c just to see if IfModules actually worked, and
it worked fine (when I load the SSL module, of course). Must be something
wrong with my php4 compilation, or one of the bugs that still remain in
php4 regarding apache2.