httpd-users mailing list archives

From Julie Ann <juniperpoet...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] No Luck
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 19:03:25 GMT
 Ok, let's see now...I was using dk3.com's discussion
board ( a modified
version of php) when they switched to Apache. Not only
can I not access my old boards (neither can the forum
members) I also cannot create any new ones. It went
from the Apache "transfer was succesful" page, to
"Forbidden to access this server" to "Cannot find this
server." What's up with that?

cabin.board.dk3.com
beachouse.board.dk3.com
loft.board.dk3.com
castle.board.dk3.com

Is this just a matter of waiting for dk3 to bring up
all my content, or is there anything I can do? Or
should I start searching for new boards? There was no
warning whatsoever.

I've also tried creating and accessing a portal with
dk3, but keep getting THIS error:

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a
valid MySQL result resource in
/home/portal/includes/sql_layer.php on line 271

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a
valid MySQL result resource in
/home/portal/includes/sql_layer.php on line 223

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a
valid MySQL result resource in
/home/portal/includes/sql_layer.php on line 271

I'm really at a loss. :P My forum members are pissed
as hell >P :)

Thanks guys!

Julie