httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nani Jon <nanijon2...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] jboss-tomcat and apache integration.
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 20:43:03 GMT

Hello everyone:

I have been struggling with the integration of jboss3.0, tomcat 4.0.3 and apche 2. I am using
the jboss-tomcat bundle and not the stand alone verion of tomcat which by the way works fine
with apache. Here is my question: Does apache start tomcat in the same VM as itself? If that
is the case, what happens to the jboss-tomcat VM? Also, my deployed WAR file in the jboss-tomcat
bundle works just fine. I would like to use apache for static presentation. I hope some one
will tell me how to integrate these three fine application together. Thanks in advance for
your help.

Regards,

Nanijon.