httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jason Filby <jasonfi...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Subversion and Apache versions
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 14:11:43 GMT
Thanks for the reply David (and others too)!

Ok I downloaded the Apache 2 RPM from that location. The RPM name of
that package is 'Apache'. Are you saying that installing this RPM
will prevent files being overwritten that belong to Apache 1.3.22?
After I install that RPM, what will be returned when I run 'rpm -q
apache'?

Thanks
Jason

http://summersoft.fay.ar.us/pub/linux/redhat/RPMS/i386/subversion-latest