httpd-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Gregory Janssen <janss...@luther.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] apache2 multiviews: can no longer access www.site.com/page/var1/var2/
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 04:32:02 GMT
I have built my site on an apache/php4 setup using what I call 'psudo' or
'fake' directories.  when someone loads /newuser/student/ on the site, it
actually is loading /newuser.php which then uses $_SERVER[PATH_INFO] to
decypher which template to display.  after installing apache2 I can no
longer access pages in such a way.  /newuser will load, but I cannot load
/newuser/, let alone /newuser/student/.  my plan for now is to stick with
apache 1.3 until a solution is found.  what direction might I look to fix
this little quirk?

matt@mattjanssen.net
luthercentral site admin