httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paf7...@aol.com
Subject [users@httpd] try ws_open_inet_client_socket - connect: Connection refused
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 16:30:32 GMT
I am getting the subj error on my Apache server running on Solaris 8. I have
found this at sunmangers:  ndd -set /dev/tcp tcp_conn_req_max_q 1024.  this
doesn't help.  i am getting the errors even more frequent.

I have also tweaked httpd.conf as per Tuning Your Apache Web Server on Suns
Dot-Com builder site.

The env is:  Apache webserver connecting to a WebSphere Application Server on
Solaris 8 also that is running the servlet engine for all of our
applications.  I can give more info out if need be.

What are the different settings for ndd -set /dev/tcp tcp_conn_req_max_q 1024
that I can test out?

Should I tweak any other params?

All help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,