httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ben Ricker <bric...@wellinx.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] how to uninstall Apache?
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 14:50:47 GMT
On Fri, 2002-09-06 at 09:43, Manoj Kithany wrote:
> Hi Experts,
>
> How can I uninstall Apache on Unix System...?

This depends on the distro and install method. Could you be more
specific (remember, more information is better then no information)?

> Can 2 copies of Apache work on system or do I have to install one of them?

Yes, with the exception that they must be listening on different ports.
If you want two Apaches listening on the same port, then there is no
chance.

Ben Ricker
Wellinx, Inc.