httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.40 failing to start on win XP
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 09:31:11 GMT
Shannon Doyle wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> Thanks for your input, I ran apache -t and discovered the following
> error
>
> Module "mod_jrun20.c" is not compatible with this version of Apache.

That's a problem, indeed. I suggest you strip that off untill you find
compatible one

> So I assume I need to find the compatible version of mod_jrun20.c

Yes.

> Any ideas where I can get this from?

Unfortunatly, no. I have about zero experience with
servlets/jakarta/tomcat/andwhatdoyouhave. But, if I'm not mistaking, there
have been some discussion about using another module for Apache 2 for this
stuff. I have no idea really; check the list archives and do a few googles,
or someone else on the list might be able to help.

Regards,
Robert Andersson