httpd-users mailing list archives

From "mail.earthlink.net" <bedoug...@earthlink.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Configuration/Installation application
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 15:03:30 GMT
Hi:

I'm in need of some form of application that can be used for configuration
and installation of Apache Domains over a number of Servers. Basically, we
need to be able to allow the user to modify the Apache config file with the
new Domain information, and then to install some executables/binaries based
upon the Domain(s) selected by the user.

We've looked at a couple of aaplications but haven't seen anything that
seems to meet our specfic needs. An application that could handle the
installatino, but also allowed for pretty good intergration with external
scripts (prel/php/etc..) would probably work. The application also has to
have a GUI for the user interface.

Thanks

Bruce Douglas
bedouglas@earthlink.net