httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Lynne K." <ly...@tht.net>
Subject [users@httpd] ProxyPass directive For Intranet
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:52:38 GMT
I'm trying to get a proxy service working on my server but am unsure how to use ProxyPass with
my current setup.  I have a linux webserver running Apache.  Let's say my webserver' IP is
216.126.92.25.  I also have an intranet with Host IP's 192.168.1.1 through to 192.168.1.5.
 On one of my intranet host IP's 192.168.1.4 there is another webserver I would like to send
out to the internet - and be able to access that same intranet webserver from my main webserver'
HTML pages.

Server-one = IP 216.126.92.25 = www.mydomain.com
Server-two = IP 192.168.1.4 = http://192.168.1.4 (Currently Only Seen From My LAN).

Does anyone know if I can use ProxyPass to do this?

Thanks..  Lynne