httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.4 and ColdFusion
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 05:33:39 GMT
Blake Coglianese wrote:
> The documentation also says to add AddModule mod_coldfusion.c
> To the AddModule List. In my httpd.conf I can't find the addModule list
and
> it is not working. Can someone help me and point me in the right
direction.

That documentation must be for Apache 1.3. There is no such thing as
AddModule in Apache 2. You should be able to just skip that, but I have no
experience with ColdFusion, so can't help you at all with the rest. Try to
find some documentation for Apache, if there is any.

Regards,
Robert Andersson