httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sander Holthaus - Orange XL" <i...@orangexl.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.42 and scripts
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:54:42 GMT
Hello everyone,

I've just uipgraded to Apache 2.0.42 an need serious help. For some reason,
Apache 2.0.42 does not execute scripts anymore that are not directly under
cgi-bin. If the location is /cgi-bin/anotherdir/script.cgi, Apache now
returns the source of the script! It seems that the ScriptsAlias and
ScriptAliasMatch-directives are broken. Setting ScriptAlias
/cgi-bin/anotherdir/ does not workt either nor does ScriptAliasMatch
/(.*)\.cgi$ /usr/local/www/domain.com/cgi-bin/$1.cgi

Can anyone help me out on this, my entire site is down :-(

Regards,
Sander Holthaus