httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Peter" <pgog...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Setting up Apache in W98
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 19:08:03 GMT
In my network the machine has ip address 10.0.0.2. I use this for the server name.
i.e.
ServerName 10.0.0.2

The admin mail address is set to:
ServerAdmin webmaster@my-domain.com

Document root is set to:

DocumentRoot "C:/usr/www/my-domain"

This is the directory containing my web pages.

I can mail you the full file if you wish.

Regards

Peter Goggin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barry Angus
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 9:37 PM
  Subject: [users@httpd] Setting up Apache in W98

  Hi
  I am a first time user and on trying to install Apache I get as far as the server information
section and not sure what I need to "input"  for the following:-
  Network Domain, server name and Administrators e-mail address.
  I am installing Apache so I can run Macromedia Coldfusion programme on my home machine.,
  Any help appreciated
  thanks
  Barry Angus

  ---