httpd-users mailing list archives

From João Atalaia <j...@netcabo.pt>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Applying patches in windows
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:10:00 GMT
>If you have some spare time to kill, you could find the source for the
patch utility you're talking
>about (I guess it's open source, right?), and port it to windows. That
should be fairly easy.

>Regards,
>Robert Andersson

First of all, thank you for the reply.

Two problems I see:

 - The patches don't come with source. As far as I know, they are made
with the "diff" command on the apache binaries.
 - You're assuming I can code and know how to port code from linux to
windows. ;)

 It seems the only alternative us poor windows users have is to remove
the old version of apache and install the new one...
---
>João Atalaia<
jmna@netcabo.pt
ICQ#: 26119250