httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Antoine de Lobel-Mahy" <adelo...@meeschaert.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Client certificate
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 14:17:19 GMT
Hello,

I use client and server certificate for authentication on my intranet web server.
Sometimes, (and I cannot precise th case with precision),
my browser (IE 6) ask for me which certificate I want to use.  I have only
one client certificate on my computer, and sometimes, it ask me for the same server :

for example :
portail.dom.com : it ask me (it is the servername)
portail : it don't ask me (it is the serveralias)

another case :
intranet.dom.com : it don't ask me (it is the servername)
intranet : it ask me (it is the serveralias)

Can you help me for this comportment?

thanks, and sorry for my english)

Antoine