httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Axelsen" <axels...@amadmax.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] i need help with galleries please
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:39:15 GMT
I have gallery installed under redhat 7.3, and I have both a secure.sh
file as wellas a secure.bat file, which I would assume is for windows.

---
Aaron Axelsen
AIM: AAAK2
Email: axelseaa@amadmax.com

"It said, ""Insert disk #3,"" but only two will fit!"
"One picture is worth 128K words."

-----Original Message-----
From: J. Greenlees [mailto:jaqui@shaw.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 2:36 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] i need help with galleries please

it is actually in the gallery scripts thatyou have to delete the SECURE
directory.
and, since you are on a windows machine, no permissions are possible for

the directory structure.
( check the read me for the galley scripts, it does clearly detail what
you have to do to be able to configure the gallery. )