httpd-users mailing list archives

From Farid Hamjavar <hamja...@unm.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] [summary] warn msgs: Apache does not support line-end ....
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2002 00:31:03 GMT

It turned out that installation of the CrossOver
plug-ins/software insert a line into mime.type
with '#' comment in the middle of the line (Vs not
line that starts with '#').

When I altered the lines CrossOver install had
placed in mime.type, getting rid of the '#' the warn
message from apache's error_log stopped showing up.

Farid
UNM