httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rasmus Lerdorf <ras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Administrivia question: subject prefix?
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2002 22:04:25 GMT
I do a lot of visual filtering and I haven't touched a Microsoft product
in years.  It is helpful when you are on several lists related to the same
topic.  Instead of having a separate folder for each sub-topic, you filter
them all into an "Apache" folder, for example, and then use the subject
tag to visually filter them when you read your Apache folder.  Having to
manage 50+ folders becomes rather unwieldy.

-Rasmus