httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Eror <n...@baremetal.com>
Subject RE: connecting behind a router
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 23:01:24 GMT

Hi Dennis,

> I have forwarded port 80 through the router. I am going to try port 81, just
> to see what happens.

hmm, still can't hit the box on 80, so we have to asume that either the
service is not listening on that port on that ip, or your isp is blocking
the port :-/. I would try netstat and see if the box is listening. I can
connect to port 21 so it's not a connectivity issue between you and me.

Cheers,
Nathan