httpd-users mailing list archives

From Manav <ma...@Glue.umd.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache for user account
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 23:46:14 GMT

ofcourse I would set unique ports for each user. Virtual hostS? is that
what I am looking for here...i want all users of my system to have their
own webserver that they can start/restart at will, to test their webapps
in a intranet type of setting. The machine has one dns entry tho
so a different webserver will have to run at different ports one for each
user.

 On Fri,
30 Aug 2002, Chris Taylor wrote:

Manav Kher