httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bill.Steph...@sungardrs.com
Subject RE: CGI program question
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 14:57:05 GMT

That was it.  Thanks for your quick response.  I have a little catch-up
reading to do, apparently.

Regards,
Bill Stephens
Sungard Availability Services
Phone: (215) 351-1099  Fax: (215) 451-4436

                      "Nelson, Robert

                      D."                       To:       "'users@httpd.apache.org'"

                      <RDNelson@Mail.Don         <users@httpd.apache.org>

                      aldson.com>               cc:

                                                Subject:  RE: CGI program question

                      08/07/2002 10:44

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      users

Bill:

I highly doubt this is an Apache error.  It sounds to me like you are using
relative pathing for calling the background image.  When the CGI program
kicks out the page it's being served from a different directory.  Try using
an absolute path.  For example, use ...

That is, of course, assuming the jpg is in the document root of that
domain.

 ~ Robert