httpd-users mailing list archives

From lher...@PROPAPPR.MARION.FL.US
Subject Re: VitualHost problem finally fixed
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 11:56:44 GMT

And the people rejoiced!

Lee

                    Rodent of

                    Unusual Size         To:     users@httpd.apache.org, admin@myispnet.net

                    <Ken.Coar@Gol        cc:     support@mayl.net

                    ux.Com>              Subject:     Re: VitualHost problem finally fixed

                    07/31/2002

                    06:03 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    users

* On 2002-07-31 at 17:50,
  Admin <kompukit@naisp.net> excited the electrons to say:

> I refuse to argue anymore about this...
> I KNOW I'm right, about this...and so does a few others
> now that its been brought to their attention.
> I've done what was needed...THE END

<moderator hat="on">

And I am doing what I feel is necessary, as well.  From
the welcome message each subscriber receives:

"However, blatant abuse of the forum's purpose or the sensibilities
of the subscribers will not be tolerated.  Any actions taken
by the moderators is final, solely at their discretion, and not
subject to formal appeal."

In my opinion you have abused the list and its purposes repeatedly.
Having someone remark that they intend to subscribe as a consequence
pushes things over the limit.

You are banned from this list.

</moderator>
--