httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] tomcat vs jetty
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:14:51 GMT

Check this out
http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/08/19/2042235&mode=thread&tid=108

"I fear, if I rebel against my Lord, the retribution of an Awful Day (The
Day of Resurrection)" Al-Quran 6:15

                    "Barinek,

                    Michael"             To:     "'users@httpd.apache.org'" <users@httpd.apache.org>

                    <MBarinek@int        cc:

                    rado.com>            Subject:     [users@httpd] tomcat vs jetty

                    No Phone Info

                    Available

                    08/28/2002

                    11:25 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    users

I know this may be an outdated question...

does anyone have an opinion on using jetty over tomcat or vice versa?