httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dejan Gambin" <dejan.gam...@grad-pula.hinet.hr>
Subject RE: Problems with rewrite rule on Apache 2.0.39 for Windows
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 05:10:59 GMT
Hello,

Here is the log file. I have to tell you that I changed Apache to version
1.3.26, but now have the problems whenever I move from title page
(index.php) I get the error:
Failed opening '/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in
Unknown on line 0
and I don't have this error without rewriting rule. I am really confused
about all this.
But I would rather go back to version 2.0.39 if this can work, so I send you
the log file. I have some other Rewrite rules in my virtual host config, but
I commented them all and still doesn't work.

Thanks.

From