httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Cartoon Factory" <gall...@cartoon-factory.com>
Subject RE: Recompiling Apache
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2002 17:36:18 GMT
Soheil:

I have found this program, and it really (to me, at least) makes recompiling
easy. You Download and run their installer, then pick what you want included
(or left out), and it configures and compiles it all for you. It DOES
include mod_perl and PHP, too, if you want.

See:

http://www.apachetoolbox.com/

Thank You!
-------------------

Dave Koch

-----Original Message-----
From: Soheil Shaghaghi [mailto:soheils@jhanna.com]
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 11:06 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Recompiling Apache

Hi everyone,
I want to recompile apache to solve a problem I have bee having with DBI
after upgrading to Perl 5.6.0 from 5.6.0 on a FreeBSD server.
I am running FreeBSD 4.2, Apache 1.3.4, PHP 4.06, mod_perl 1.27 along with
other modules:
Here is the output of http -l:
Compiled-in modules:
  http_core.c
  mod_env.c
  mod_log_config.c
  mod_mime.c
  mod_negotiation.c
  mod_status.c
  mod_include.c
  mod_autoindex.c
  mod_dir.c
  mod_cgi.c
  mod_asis.c
  mod_imap.c
  mod_actions.c
  mod_userdir.c
  mod_alias.c
  mod_rewrite.c
  mod_access.c
  mod_auth.c
  mod_expires.c
  mod_headers.c
  mod_setenvif.c
  mod_ssl.c
  mod_php4.c
  mod_frontpage.c
  mod_perl.c

Can anyone please tell me the best and the easiest way to recompile apache?
Do I have to start from scratch and add all the modules, or is there another
way?

Thanks,
Soheil