httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Lilly" <rcli...@lvcm.com>
Subject RE: Mod_python and Apache problems
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 02:07:21 GMT
Hi Andy,

Thanks for the quick reply!

I'm using the binary I got from the Apache web site. I'm not sure how to
recompile it on Windows.

Thanks,

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Cutright [mailto:acutright@borland.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2002 07:00 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: Mod_python and Apache problems

hi,

my two cents, which is probably all my advice will be worth ;) the error
message says to recompile to enable EAPI. are you using a binary
distribution, or are you building apache, et. al.?

cheers,
andy

"all you have is this actual nowness"
--
Borland -- Enabling a new digital world where our customers have the
freedom of choice to develop, deploy, and integrate applications across

confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you
are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail,
and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in
error,
please immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of
any e-mail
and any printout thereof.

---