httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Koen Vingerhoets" <koen.vingerho...@ubench.com>
Subject RE: Apache 1.3.26 DOS'ing itself?
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 21:49:32 GMT
Hi,

I have it at 256, which is the max...and I get the error too...
Error_log said: recompile apache to get over the 256 limit :(

Koen

Met vriendelijke groet,

Koen Vingerhoets

***** UBench nv *****
http://www.ubench.com
The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged and
confidential,
and is intended only for use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure,reproduction, distribution or other
use of this
communication is strictly prohibited.

by reply
transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.