httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Koen Vingerhoets" <koen.vingerho...@ubench.com>
Subject RE: Shopping Basket
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:10:22 GMT
2.0.39 and ChiliSoft on Win2KHi,

www.shimlar.com/donate.htm

I use like all of them :)

PayPal is rather ok, but there are many other possible ways.
Btw, on the link I even included where you can pay with a CC so you might
want to check it out.

Koen

Met vriendelijke groet,

Koen Vingerhoets

***** UBench nv *****
http://www.ubench.com
The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged and
confidential,
and is intended only for use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure,reproduction, distribution or other
use of this
communication is strictly prohibited.

by reply
transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.