httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rob Vella" <rve...@college-without-classes.com>
Subject Weird Problem - Please Advise!
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2002 01:47:31 GMT
To anyone who knows what's going on:

	I'm not sure if this problem is related to PHP, mod_ssl, or Apache, but I'm
posting in all 3 places. Here's my story:

I set-up a credit card processing script through Authorize.net, it runs on
Apache with PHP and mod_ssl. Sometimes upon submitting a form (for clients),
they get "Page cannot be displayed". It's too common of an occurence to be
blamed on IE directly (Though it only happens on IE, on several different
machines). I've considered it's maybe an SSL error, possibly
mis-communication of protocols, or the PHP script sending back weird
information, or Apache? I have NO CLUE at this point and it's making me mad
almost. I would GREATLY appreciate any help from anyone.

Thanks a lot!
Rob Vella
wx@wxcs.com
rvella@college-without-classes.com