httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Up2" <daj...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] need help!
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 18:52:22 GMT
Hi guys. It's been almost 2 months since i've been trying to get php to
work! I have winXP and Apache 4.2.2 (the latest one). I tried to install php
manually and with the install wizard, both of which have failed. In the
readme it says php is for apache 1.3.x, is this true? so I can't use it with
my setup?

also, the problem might lie within mysql. I installed mysql and also
installed myODBC (however when I run winmysqladmin it says myODBC not found,
is there any code I have to put in anywhere to tell mysql I have odbc ?
because I just ran setup.exe). Mysql says ready for connections, does this
mean mysql is all setup?

and How do I get Apache to run with mysql?

please help.