httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Lilly" <rcli...@lvcm.com>
Subject PHP 4 with Apache 2 under Windows 2000
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:56:23 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to set up PHP to work with Apache 2.0.40 under Windows 2000. I've
copied the php4apache2.dll to the modules folder and added:

LoadModule php4_module modules/php4apache2.dll

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

to my httpd.conf file.

When I try to restart Apache with the command: apache -n apache2
I get the following error message:

Syntax error on line 173 of httpd.conf:
Cannot load D:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/modules/php4apache2.dll
into server: The specified procedure could not be found.

I've tried placing the dll in different directories and point the conf file
at them, and I still get the same error message. The instructions on the PHP
site only talk about Apache 1.3.

Any ideas anyone?
---