httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jose Correia (J)" <Corr...@telkom.co.za>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] module question
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2002 12:13:34 GMT
Thanks I did that, but now I'm getting:

Syntax error on line 225 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_rewrite.so into server:
/usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_rewrite.so: undefined symbol: dbm_fetch
.//apachectl start: httpd could not be started

That module is available as a .so file in the libexec directory...

Thanks
Jose Correia
Isis

-----Original Message-----
From: Ion Larrañaga [mailto:ilarra@s21sec.com]
Sent: 28 August 2002 13:26
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] module question

Hi,

I guess that you have compiled apache without mod_so.c support. So,
apache
is unable to load dynamic modules and will only use built-in ones.

Try running httpd -l to see the list of built-in modules. If mod_so.c
is
missing you will have to recompile apache using

./configure --enable-module=so ... (your options here)

Hope it helps

  Ion Larrañaga