httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dror Braznitzki <Dro...@d.co.il>
Subject "Premature end of script headers" while uploading files to server using perl CGI
Date Sun, 11 Aug 2002 10:12:57 GMT
Hi,

I'm using a perl CGI script for uploading files to the server.
I noticed that when uploading large files or using a slow modem, I get a 500
error after 45 seconds (the server timeout).
When I look at the error log I see a "Premature end of script headers"
error.
I'm using a 1.3.22 apache with mod_proxy and mod_rewrite as a proxy server
and another 1.3.22 apche to
handle the upload CGI. The servers are installed on a RH 6.2 box with a
2.2.19 kernel.
I do not want to upgrade my apache version, because of some problems with
mod_proxy on higher versions
that I could not resolve.

Thanks,
Dror Bereznitsky