httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Christer Enkvist" <christer.enkv...@karobio.se>
Subject RE: Is Bug 10781 (pdf viewing in IE) really solved?
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:05:05 GMT
The problem only appears on some machines, i.e. on many computers with
similar settings IE can view as many PDF's as it likes without any
problems at all.  Netscape and Opera works like a dream - as works the
"failing" client when the same files are retrieved from other servers
(including Apache 1.3.20).

Hopefully I'll have time to install 2.0.40 on another machine in order
to eliminate the offchance that the problem is hardware/OS related.
BTW, problem arises on a SUN Ultra5 running SunOS 2.6.

Best Regards,
Christer