httpd-users mailing list archives

From Anders Widman <ande...@tnonline.net>
Subject Blocking requests..
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:45:58 GMT

   Hello...

   Is there any way I can block (drop) all requests from an IP if a
   request match a specific URL?

   There are some sorts of viruses running around here and they eat up
   my bandwidth and resources by requesting URLs like these:

   /scripts/..%252f../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+dir HTTP/1.0
   /scripts/..%25%35%63../winnt/system32/cmd.exe?/c+dir HTTP/1

   I want Apache to drop and not respond to these requests, and
   perhaps all requests from that IP. Is that possible?

   Thanks,
   Anders