httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Leon <Marcus.L...@baltimore.com>
Subject How can you programmatically get SSL info in Apache 2?
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:58:50 GMT
In Apache 1.x we got SSL info like this:
ap_hook_call("ap::mod_ssl::var_lookup", &hvalue, r->pool, r->server,
r->connection, r, "SSL_CLIENT_CERT");

This function does not appear to exist in Apache 2.  Does anyone know the
new method of obtaining SSL information?

We saw that there is a function ssl_var_lookup in mod_ssl.h.  Is this the
equivalent of ap_hook_call?

We are having problems testing this function.  Our module builds fine but we
get an error when we start Apache:
Syntax error on line 252 of httpd.conf: Cannot load mod_enforcer.so
into server: mod_enforcer.so: undefined symbol:
ssl_var_lookup__FP10apr_pool_tP10server_recP8conn_recP11request_recPc

To do this test, we just included mod_ssl.h and called the function.  We
have configured Apache with SSL and we can successfully make a SSL HTTP
request so mod_ssl should be loaded properly.

Any suggestions would be great.  Thanks!

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The
unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. Baltimore Technologies plc will not be liable for
direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the
contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being
passed on.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept for Content Security threats,
including
computer viruses.

http://www.baltimore.com

computer viruses.