httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Fraser <a...@urswerks.homeip.net>
Subject Re: hosting and setting up nameservers
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 23:28:44 GMT
8/15/2002 4:34:02 AM, "cooper" <grant.cooper@nucleus.com> wrote:

>I use www.zoneedit.com its free for home users and really easy to use. I
>would recomend it. It works great with dynamic ip's and you control the ip.
>If anyone uses something else - tell me what they think.

I use dyndns.org. It also offers free dynamic DNS service. They offer up to 5 hostnames per

account. Works great, I run both a webserver and mailserver.
http://www.dyndns.org

--
"The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate for the stormy present. The occasion is piled
high

history. We will be remembered, in spite of ourselves. The fiery trial through which we pass
will
light us down in honor or dishonor, to the last generation. We shall nobly save, or meanly
lose
our last best hope of Earth."                       Annual Message to Congress, Concluding

Remarks, December 1, 1862
				                                                                           -
President Abraham Lincoln
Copyleft 2001: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html