httpd-users mailing list archives

From RichardH <richa...@wsonline.net>
Subject Re: SSL validation
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2002 18:08:47 GMT
OK, A friend had said there was a way to override the pop up, so it would
still go HTTPS even though the cert was self signed. We have the certs
configured already but was hoping he was correct and the pop up could be
overridden from the server side so the users would not get it, have you
heard of any way to do this (short of buying a cert from one of the vendors) ?

Thx, Richard H