httpd-users mailing list archives

From 野村 信吾 <6...@nyc.odn.ne.jp>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0.40 on W2K: AcceptEx Failed?
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:04:27 GMT

Hi.

Even I am same I am receiving a lot of : "Unknown error: winnt_accept:
Asynchronous AcceptEx failed".
My environment where the error comes out is as follows.

Windows2000Server (not using Microsoft-IIS at all)
Dual CPU
1Gb Memory
Apache2.0.39(Win32) (Binary package)
(Problem did not occur at all, when the memory is 256MB)
(As soon as I increased the memory to 1GB this problem occurred)

I think that this is the bug of Apache (Win32).
The bug of this Apache frames Windows to the system error.
And OS becomes impossible operation and do worst Shutdown.
I stop the use of Apache, because I do not want to feel pain anymore.

It is not a solution and sorry.

Thank you.