httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andy Cutright <acutri...@borland.com>
Subject Re: Administrivia question: subject prefix?
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 21:02:33 GMT
so what's going to happen if you don't provide the prefix? if mail is
going to be rejected, i'd prefer to keep the status quo..

cheers,
andy

--
"all you have is this actual nowness"
--

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only
for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain