httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daryl Williams <da...@weblane.com>
Subject Re: config question regarding <Location>
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 23:03:51 GMT
Jacob, thanks for your reply. i moved the php LoadModule
directive to the end of that section, i.e. it's now the last module
loaded, but the file is still not being interpreted correctly.
if i try to retrieve it with a browser it wants to save it to file.
if i telnet to port 80 and do a get, i get straight html. so it seems
my browser (moz) knows nothing 'bout php, which makes sense
but the server is not handing it to the php interpreter either. which
it does correctly under the docroot but not this <Location>.

does anyone know if there is a specific handler for php?
i had to specifically add a "SetHandle default-handler" to
my forms <Location> config directive to override the mod_perl
handler, and now i can't get that location to serve more
than one filetype at a time.

thanks again for any help.

daryl