httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andy Cutright <acutri...@borland.com>
Subject Re: HP-UNIX requirements
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 22:04:30 GMT
we're currently running apache 2.0.39 on solaris 11.11 (11i) boxes, and
are able to get the server built so that almost all the modules are
loaded dynamically. we've also been able to run with mod_ssl dynamically.

configuring the compile/link process has taken a good deal of time, and
i'd be happy to provide you with more details if necessary. the primary
hurdle has been that by default shared library linkage characteristics,

cheers,
andy

Francene Yatsko wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have asked someone to install Apache Web Server on an HP-UNIX box we can perform some
testing. Are there any requirements of which we need to be aware?  Do we need a specific version
of UNIX?  We have 11.0 running on most, some are running 11.i.  For those running 11.0, we
are going to be upgrading them to 11.i.

> Sorry if this is a "simple" question but I couldn't find much info. related to this other
than that stating that if we were under HP-UX 10.20 we should upgrade to that.

> Thanks!
>
> Francene

"all you have is this actual nowness"
--
Borland -- Enabling a new digital world where our customers have the
freedom of choice to develop, deploy, and integrate applications across

confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you
are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail,
and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in
error,
please immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of
any e-mail
and any printout thereof.