httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>
Subject Re: Blocking requests..
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:50:33 GMT

nope, both independantly connected, through router into cable modem.

if I was going to network them together then linux box would be the
server, completely masking the virus victim windows hidden.

with 1000 separate connections in one day and the guest os listing I
pulled with the server, only had from windows systems looking for the
cmd.exe  actually looking for an nt\cmd.exe

cteubner@ncw-av.com wrote:

>Welp,
>	If your wife's computer is your Linux server's gateway to the internet then any and all
requests coming at it will appear to come from your wife's computer; therefore requests from
out on the internet would seem to be from her.  Do you have a firewall with port 80 forwarded
to your webserver?