httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>
Subject Re: quick and dirty linix/SSL
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2002 20:23:12 GMT
Bill,
red hat, madrake, debian, basically all linux distros have apache with
ssl and fastcgi included.

real choice is which one suites your needs best.
check the distro sites to choose.
(mandrake is my personal choice, but it's bleeding edge and is often
unstable, so I don't think it will suite your needs.)
red hat is often the distro of choice for reliability.