httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andy Cutright <acutri...@borland.com>
Subject Re: apache 2.0.39 on Solaris 8
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 16:39:46 GMT
we build 2.0.39 on solaris using the sun compilers daily, with no
problems, both 64 bit & 32 bit. we've had to make some minor changes to
the mod_ssl link phase. also, because we keep the apache sources under
our own source control, we've made modifications to the installation
process.

other than that, everything builds fine.

cheers,
andy

Ed Guenther wrote:

> Has anyone gotten Apache 2.0.39 to work on Solaris 8?
> Did you use the precompiled version or did you compile
> it yourself?
>
> This is hopeless.
>
> -Ed.

"all you have is this actual nowness"
--
Borland -- Enabling a new digital world where our customers have the
freedom of choice to develop, deploy, and integrate applications across

confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you
are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail,
and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in
error,
please immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of
any e-mail
and any printout thereof.