httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Apache Problem
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 18:36:09 GMT
Aaron Axelsen wrote:
> Yes I am editing the correct file, use I really set UseCanonicalName
> off. [...]
>
> Still nothing seems to work without the slash.  See for your self at:
> [...]

Start by trying with a directory that is not password protected.  For
one thing, I can't test by hand a password protected directory (without
going through the bother of base64 encoding the password, etc).  For
another thing, my best guess is that you have an ErrorDocument 401 that
is doing something nasty.  To figure it out, start by using
non-protected directory.

Also, please keep it on the mailing list where everyone can help.  Out
of politeness, I deleted the potentially "private" info that you sent
me, but I see no reason why you should need to keep this private at all.

Joshua.