httpd-users mailing list archives

From Leon Do <leo...@lucent.com>
Subject Re: help with startup httpd
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 16:34:21 GMT
Robert,

-I installed it on my own directory
-edit httpd.conf
-change port # to 8030
-fire up httpd
bin$ apachectl start
ld.so.1: /local/home/web/leondo/apache2.0.39/bin/httpd: fatal: libsendfile.so.1:
open failed: No such file or directory
Killed

Is there something wrong?

package: httpd-2.0.39-sparc-sun-solaris2.8.tar.gz
The OS:  SunOS hurricane 5.8 Generic_108528-14 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-80

thanks for helping

Leon Do